Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Just finishing my 3rd cup of coffee.......

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just finishing my 3rd cup of coffee.......

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about irritating? Bannable offense? Or posters that post on every subject? Well that gets back to irritating. </div></div>

    Spamming posts will usually get deleted at mma.tv

    Keep it up long enough and the poster might get banned.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just finishing my 3rd cup of coffee.......

    I think a couple of you missed the meaning of my post. What I was trying to say is that we all need to stop the bickering and move on with life. Believe it or not, there is more to life than getting on a forum and bashing someone anonomously and not to their face. When you have walked a mile in their shoes, then feel free to bash them. I, for one have stopped the bickering. Someone has to try to put a stop to it. I have made my apologies to the ones involved. Myself and a few others have carried this on long enough. NOT A GOOD WAY to act like an adult, in my opinion. You know, I have 4 children and 4 grandchildren and honestly, my grandkids act more adult sometimes than we do here. All I am saying is, watch what you say and do, "crow" doesn't tastes that good.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just finishing my 3rd cup of coffee.......

    And, why the need for multiple screen names? I think they are useless, as your language will soon tell who you are anyhow. Like I said earlier, I have figured out several people on here who have multiple names just by looking at how they structure their responses.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ocean360's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2005
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just finishing my 3rd cup of coffee.......

    i like coffee... I wanna go to a coffee shop :-)

    anyone wanna go?

    just message me and we shall make plans to go this summer!!!
    "None are more hopelesly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •